Infinity Downs Arrington, VA USA
The Sprint may be our shortest distance race, but it’s still a favorite among both new and returning racers. It’s the perfect distance for those looking to start their Spartan journey. The Sprint also allows returning racers a manageable distance to see how far they can push themselves. Delivering 20-23 obstacles over 3-5 miles, you'll never run the same race twice. Once you complete the sprint you are 1/3 on your Spartan TRIFECTA: The ultimate Spartan achievement.Register Now
There’s nothing mediocre about this middle distance race. The Spartan Super offers the ideal blend between distance and speed. Offering racers a true athletic test. If you consider yourself a more seasoned athlete determined to push beyond excuses, you just might have the mettle for a Spartan Super. Serving up 24-29 Spartan Obstacles and 8-10 miles of rugged terrain, the Spartan Super spares no one. Developed as the second race in the Spartan Trifecta, the Super is where you prove to yourself you’ve got everything it takes to face the Beast.Register Now
Spartan Race isn't just for adults. Our Spartan Kids Race offers two distances for the little Spartans in your life. Based on age, our Kids races have obstacles in them just like the grown up versions. Come watch your future Spartans run, jump, and play just like they're supposed to.Register Now
Infinity Downs has seen its fair share of legends—musical legends, to be exact, at the annual four-day LOCKN' music festival. But in 2018, these expansive grassy fields and tortuous jeep trails make room for a new kind of legend: thousands of Spartans reaching for the edges of possibility.
Top Reasons to Take on This Course
1. Nelson County is home to 45 miles of Appalachian Trail. Ascend the Blue Ridge Mountains from Rt. 56 in Tyro for a stunning active recovery hike. Or, if you’re looking for a challenge, hike 2 miles from the Montebello Fish Hatchery to Spy Rock for a 360-degree panoramic view of numerous peaks.
2. Nature isn’t the only thing that’s preserved on this pristine landscape. Journey back in time at one of Nelson County Preserve’s several weather-worn 19th-Century dwellings.
3. There is simply no substitute for a breathtaking sunrise on the Blue Ridge Mountains. Arrive early to watch the sun pierce orange and blue through a thick morning mountain mist.
4. Rest your body and mind at Wintergreen Resort, just 20 miles away from the race venue.
- Be Part of the Successful 10%
- Step By Step Tutorial
- Common Mistakes To Avoid
Nail Your Next Spear and Run Past the Burpee Pit!