Mountain Creek Resort Vernon, NJ USA
If you’re looking to unleash your inner beast and go to places you never imaged, the Spartan Beast is perfect for you. With 12-14 miles and 30-35 obstacles between you and the finish line, the Spartan Beast will test everything you’re made of: your strength, your endurance, your resolve. The unpredictable terrain and Spartan Obstacles are masterfully designed to push you deep into your discomfort zone, and well past those self-imposed obstacles you once considered your limits. Beast mode: on.Register Now
Spartan Race isn't just for adults. Our Spartan Kids Race offers two distances for the little Spartans in your life. Based on age, our Kids races have obstacles in them just like the grown up versions. Come watch your future Spartans run, jump, and play just like they're supposed to.Register Now
Spartan Race and mountainous terrain go hand-in-hand. Luckily, for Spartans of the Northeast there’s Mountain Creek -- home to the largest ski mountain in New Jersey. As with any mountain course, you’re guaranteed to see it all: peaks and valleys, slopes and climbs, ropes and walls, Spartan Kids and Spartan Pros. Discover what it means to be a Spartan and meet others as you battle toward one common goal: the finish line.
As is par for mountain courses, you’ll be sent up and down -- a lot -- thankfully there’s the reward of a view from the outstanding heights. Come prepared for the unexpected in the weather department… mountain weather is notoriously unpredictable. Spartans always come prepared. If this if your first time on a Spartan Race course don’t underestimate how long you’ll be out there. Be sure to bring enough to fuel you through the course. Some things are certain: there will be rope climbs, there will be barbed wire, and there will be heavy carries. No one likes 30 burpees and that’s why it’s wise to train hard, train well and be prepared to conquer each and every obstacle.
TOP REASONS TO TAKE ON THIS COURSE:
1. Vernon Peak has 1,040 feet of vertical, with a base of 440 feet and a summit elevation of 1,480 feet with plenty of room to go up and then back down countless times.
2. Treat yourself to some extra time to sleep in by staying onsite at Mountain Creek. The Appalachian and Black Creek Sanctuary are both good options.
3. Looking for some craft beer and craft food for your post race delight? Check out Eddie’s Roadhouse nearby in Warwick, NJ.
4. Still looking for more action? You can get another kind of adrenaline rush at Zoom Ziplines.
5. Check out TreEscape a NEW and unique rope course that is sure to provide an exhilarating outdoors adventure for everyone.
- What is the Multi-Rig
Eliminate Unwanted Burpees!