Leonidas Statue Sparta, Greece
To show we’re serious, we’re offering you the chance for a complete Trifecta in West Virginia for only $279 (insurance included) - but you have to sign up in the next 7 days!Register Now
The Sprint may be our shortest distance race, but it’s still a favorite among both new and returning racers. It’s the perfect distance for those looking to start their Spartan journey. The Sprint also allows returning racers a manageable distance to see how far they can push themselves. Delivering 20-23 obstacles over 3-5 miles, you'll never run the same race twice. Once you complete the sprint you are 1/3 on your Spartan TRIFECTA: The ultimate Spartan achievement.Register Now
There’s nothing mediocre about this middle distance race. The Spartan Super offers the ideal blend between distance and speed. Offering racers a true athletic test. If you consider yourself a more seasoned athlete determined to push beyond excuses, you just might have the mettle for a Spartan Super. Serving up 24-29 Spartan Obstacles and 8-10 miles of rugged terrain, the Spartan Super spares no one. Developed as the second race in the Spartan Trifecta, the Super is where you prove to yourself you’ve got everything it takes to face the Beast.Register Now
Hurricane Heat (or HH) is a team-based event designed to push racers to greater personal distances. There are no timing chips and no bibs. There is no individual competition. Each HH is a unique experience directly related to the individuality of the venue, so distances and times vary. You will be challenged, and as a team, you will succeed.Register Now
Spartan Race isn't just for adults. Our Spartan Kids Race offers two distances for the little Spartans in your life. Based on age, our Kids races have obstacles in them just like the grown up versions. Come watch your future Spartans run, jump, and play just like they're supposed to.Register Now
Welcome to the hallowed ground of Sparta, Greece. Do you have the speed for the Sprint, strength for the Super, and endurance for the Beast? Don't miss the opportunity to journey back to where it all began and experience obstacles inspired by Spartan history. These ancient grounds where legends were made are now the home to the TRIFECTA Tribe.
Top Reasons to Take This Course:
1. Spartan warriors were born here. They trained here. Their legends live here. Every Spartan must prove themselves in Sparta.
2. Stand on the starting line and race before the statue of King Leonidas, past the tomb of Menelaus, through the waters of Eurotas, and find glory in the ancient homeland of the Spartans.
3. An exclusive medal awaits the finishers of this prestigious event.
4. Only TRIFECTA finishers will be allowed through the gates of Sparta. If you're part of the Tribe, you have exclusive access to this event.
5. From the Acropolis in Athens to the breathtaking bluffs of Santorini in the Aegean Sea, Greece is an extraordinary destination for food, culture, relaxation and adventure. Take some time to take in astounding history for a few days before or after you make your own.
- Be Part of the Successful 10%
- Step By Step Tutorial
- Common Mistakes To Avoid
Nail Your Next Spear and Run Past the Burpee Pit!