Meadow Wood Equestrian Center Snohomish, WA USA
If you’re looking to unleash your inner beast and go to places you never imaged, the Spartan Beast is perfect for you. With 12-14 miles and 30-35 obstacles between you and the finish line, the Spartan Beast will test everything you’re made of: your strength, your endurance, your resolve. The unpredictable terrain and Spartan Obstacles are masterfully designed to push you deep into your discomfort zone, and well past those self-imposed obstacles you once considered your limits. Beast mode: on.Register Now
The Sprint may be our shortest distance race, but it’s still a favorite among both new and returning racers. It’s the perfect distance for those looking to start their Spartan journey. The Sprint also allows returning racers a manageable distance to see how far they can push themselves. Delivering 20-23 obstacles over 3-5 miles, you'll never run the same race twice. Once you complete the sprint you are 1/3 on your Spartan TRIFECTA: The ultimate Spartan achievement.Register Now
Spartan Race isn't just for adults. Our Spartan Kids Race offers two distances for the little Spartans in your life. Based on age, our Kids races have obstacles in them just like the grown up versions. Come watch your future Spartans run, jump, and play just like they're supposed to.Register Now
Welcome to Snohomish County, located in northwest Washington State, nestled between the sparkling blue waters of Puget Sound and the rugged, snow-capped peaks of the Cascade Mountains in Snohomish (sno-HOH'-mish) County. Snohomish County begins 12 miles north of Seattle, a little under 100 miles south of Vancouver, and a short ferry ride away from the San Juan Islands or Olympic Peninsula. Snohomish County is ideally situated for exploring the entire Pacific Northwest.
We have some of the most spectacularly beautiful scenery in the United States, forest and mountain wildlife sanctuaries, unlimited opportunities for outdoor fun and artistic pursuits, and the best coffee west of Italy. Our economy is thriving thanks in large part to being the home of industry giant Boeing's 747, 767, 777 and 787 Dreamliner assembly plant.
TOP REASONS TO TAKE ON THIS COURSE:
1. Globally inspired cuisine prepared with seasonal products from throughout Washington State is abundant in Snohomish County—you’ll find everything from fresh coastal seafood from the Puget Sound, artfully crafted from special recipes, to juicy steaks, pasta, salmon, fresh salads, barbequed meats, delicious burgers, brew pubs and much more. If you’re looking to wet your whistle, you’ll be thrilled with our wide selection of locally made beverages from Snohomish County’s many breweries, distilleries and wineries. Coffee being a true staple in the Seattle metropolitan area, you’ll never have trouble finding a coffee house or café that serves high-quality java, espresso, homemade pastries, gourmet sandwiches and a big helping of local charm.
2. Access to the great outdoors is only minutes from our urban centers. Due to our temperate climate, Snohomish County is the perfect destination for family adventures and outdoor fun throughout the year. Wiggle your toes in the sandy beaches and warm shallow waters of Jetty Island off the coast of Everett, while you watch dozens of kite boarders race across the water. Discover some of the finest public golf courses in the Puget Sound and explore our family friendly walking and hiking trails, many of which are also great for biking.
3. If aviation is your passion, Snohomish County offers four world-class aviation attractions on Paine Field in Mukilteo and Everett. Check out Paul G. Allen’s collection of vintage military aircrafts at the Flying Heritage & Combat Armor Museum, set with an expansive working hangar. Nearby is the largest building in the world, used for commercial jet aviation and production—see it for yourself on the impressive Future of Flight Aviation Center & Boeing Tour, the only tour of a commercial jet assembly plant in North America.
4. The thrill of a great buy is waiting for you in Snohomish County! Unwind in the “Antique Capital of the Northwest,” the historic downtown of Snohomish. Spend time browsing the Seattle Premium Outlets for great deals on luxury goods, pop into the nearby Cabela’s for sporting, fishing and hunting gear, and for a edgier scene, downtown Everett is bustling with unique shop including the Schack Art Center.
- Be Part of the Successful 10%
- Step By Step Tutorial
- Common Mistakes To Avoid
Nail Your Next Spear and Run Past the Burpee Pit!