Washougal MX Park Washougal, WA USA
The Sprint may be our shortest distance race, but it’s still a favorite among both new and returning racers. It’s the perfect distance for those looking to start their Spartan journey. The Sprint also allows returning racers a manageable distance to see how far they can push themselves. Delivering 20-23 obstacles over 3-5 miles, you'll never run the same race twice. Once you complete the sprint you are 1/3 on your Spartan TRIFECTA: The ultimate Spartan achievement.Register Now
Hurricane Heat (or HH) is a team-based event designed to push racers to greater personal distances. There are no timing chips and no bibs. There is no individual competition. Each HH is a unique experience directly related to the individuality of the venue, so distances and times vary. You will be challenged, and as a team, you will succeed.Register Now
Spartan Race isn't just for adults. Our Spartan Kids Race offers two distances for the little Spartans in your life. Based on age, our Kids races have obstacles in them just like the grown up versions. Come watch your future Spartans run, jump, and play just like they're supposed to.Register Now
Welcome to Washougal MX Park in Washougal, WA. This is the seventh year in a row Spartan Race has taken over this venue, and it has become a favorite of Spartan Race build teams and racers alike. The terrain and scenery are unmatched. The park has the perfect combination of wooded trails and motocross tracks,which make for an incredible, obstacle-dense spectator area (so tell your fans to bring their cameras) and a new and improved course design to keep things interesting year after year. See you on the course, Spartans.
TOP REASONS TO TAKE ON THIS COURSE:
1. The steep motocross inclines and descents -- What Spartan doesn't love a challenge?
2. To put it simply, this is a course you don't want to miss (according to the experts). “[Washougal] was possibly the best overall course I’ve ever raced on," said Pro Racer Brakken Kraker. "It had the perfect mix of steep and gradual climbing, technical descents, fast trails, and demanding obstacles. It balanced out the skill sets necessary to be successful in OCR, putting a wide mix of athletes together in the last mile.”
3. You will love the surrounding area. Eat at one of the cities hundreds of diverse gourmet food carts and visit Cathedral Park, right under the historic St. John’s Bridge.
4. Who doesn't love a good local brew? Sample a local micro-brewery from Occidental Brewing Company, located right on the edge of the park.
- Be Part of the Successful 10%
- Step By Step Tutorial
- Common Mistakes To Avoid
Nail Your Next Spear and Run Past the Burpee Pit!