Averill's Flathead Lake Lodge Bigfork, MT USA
If you’re looking to unleash your inner beast and go to places you never imaged, the Spartan Beast is perfect for you. With 12-14 miles and 30-35 obstacles between you and the finish line, the Spartan Beast will test everything you’re made of: your strength, your endurance, your resolve. The unpredictable terrain and Spartan Obstacles are masterfully designed to push you deep into your discomfort zone, and well past those self-imposed obstacles you once considered your limits. Beast mode: on.Register Now
The Sprint may be our shortest distance race, but it’s still a favorite among both new and returning racers. It’s the perfect distance for those looking to start their Spartan journey. The Sprint also allows returning racers a manageable distance to see how far they can push themselves. Delivering 20-23 obstacles over 3-5 miles, you'll never run the same race twice. Once you complete the sprint you are 1/3 on your Spartan TRIFECTA: The ultimate Spartan achievement.Register Now
Spartan Race isn't just for adults. Our Spartan Kids Race offers two distances for the little Spartans in your life. Based on age, our Kids races have obstacles in them just like the grown up versions. Come watch your future Spartans run, jump, and play just like they're supposed to.Register Now
Welcome to Averill’s Flathead Lake Lodge. Spartans, prepare for the glorious views, and rewarding climbs. This venue is located directly on the shores of Flathead Lake, the largest freshwater lake west of the Mississippi.
Take in a breath of Big Sky Country’s fresh air. This course is pristine and the trails are rugged. The arduous terrain (covering 12+ miles) and punishing obstacles will leave you breathless at the finish line. The views of Glacier National Park are not to be missed; and yes, you’ll just have to climb a hill, and crawl under barbed wire, then throw a spear, and of course, traverse across a cargo net, just to get there. But trust us, the reward for your hard work is more than worth it.
TOP REASONS TO TAKE ON THIS COURSE:
1. Montana is called “Big Sky Country” for a reason. Here the sky goes for miles, and the views from the course give you a taste of America’s natural beauty at its finest.
2. Animals. Buffalo, elk, moose, and deer -- you’re sure to see them all. If you’ve ever wanted to see some real wildlife, you’ll likely get a healthy dose while you visit and maybe even while you’re racing.
3. There are plenty of outdoor activities to partake in after the race. Check out Swan Lake, Echo Lake, or the Jewel Basin hiking area -- just to name a few. Strawberry Lake is another gem, so come prepared as there may be snow.
4. Take comfort in resting at one of the nearby lodges that offer a peaceful retreat to top off your Spartan vacation.
- Be Part of the Successful 10%
- Step By Step Tutorial
- Common Mistakes To Avoid
Nail Your Next Spear and Run Past the Burpee Pit!