Mesquite MX / Hafen Ranch Littlefield, Arizona USA
Spartan Race isn't just for adults. Our Spartan Kids Race offers two distances for the little Spartans in your life. Based on age, our Kids races have obstacles in them just like the grown up versions. Come watch your future Spartans run, jump, and play just like they're supposed to.Register Now
The Sprint may be our shortest distance race, but it’s still a favorite among both new and returning racers. It’s the perfect distance for those looking to start their Spartan journey. The Sprint also allows returning racers a manageable distance to see how far they can push themselves. Delivering 20-23 obstacles over 3-5 miles, you'll never run the same race twice. Once you complete the sprint you are 1/3 on your Spartan TRIFECTA: The ultimate Spartan achievement.Register Now
There’s nothing mediocre about this middle distance race. The Spartan Super offers the ideal blend between distance and speed. Offering racers a true athletic test. If you consider yourself a more seasoned athlete determined to push beyond excuses, you just might have the mettle for a Spartan Super. Serving up 24-29 Spartan Obstacles and 8-10 miles of rugged terrain, the Spartan Super spares no one. Developed as the second race in the Spartan Trifecta, the Super is where you prove to yourself you’ve got everything it takes to face the Beast.Register Now
If you were to make a cocktail of the sun, punishing obstacles, and a muddy course designed for off-road motorbikes, you would have the venue that will be waiting for you at the Las Vegas Super and Sprint.
At Mesquite MX/Hafen Ranch in Littlefield, Arizona, a new chapter of Spartan Race will challenge those brave enough to tackle a venue that typically requires engines and wheels. Located only a short drive from Las Vegas, this course is just as fast as the Nevada nightlife. At an elevation that never exceeds 1800 feet, this course suits runners of all ages and abilities.
Always keen to keep racers on their toes, Spartan Race will build a challenging course of comprised of at least eight miles of rough, muddy, technical terrain that will put your grit, speed and determination to the test.
TOP REASONS TO TAKE ON THIS COURSE:
1. Las Vegas is arguably the entertainment capital of the world. There is no room for boredom here, so get out and explore the Vegas Strip. Las Vegas never sleeps, so if you have the urge to eat, party, or sightsee you’ll have plenty of opportunities to do so.
2. If gambling isn’t your thing, take in one of the many shows on offer. Whether you’re into singing, magic or comedy, there is something for everyone.
3. Want to check out something just a little different? Visit the Zombie Apocalypse store and prepare for the undead rising! Hikers and those who like the great outdoors will find many of the items sold here quite useful!
4. From the iconic “Welcome to Las Vegas” sign to the hotels and venues such as Caesar's Palace, Vegas is a tourist’s dream destination.
5. Eli Roth’s Goretorium is a great place to visit for those who are interested in the macabre and sinister. Check out the maze of rooms, all telling the story of Las Vegas’ dark past.
6. Head to the summit of the Stratosphere Tower hotel and get a bird’s eye view of Las Vegas while enjoying one of the most underrated venues of Sin City.
7. Do you have nerves of steel? Check out the X Scream ride on top of the Stratosphere. A ride that will certainly see how well you do with heights!
8. Visit Adventuredome: a five acre indoor park that the whole family can enjoy.
- All the Spartan Obstacles
- What to Pack
- Gear and Resources
Eliminate Unwanted Burpees!