Rough Creek Lodge Glen Rose, TX USA
If you’re looking to unleash your inner beast and go to places you never imaged, the Spartan Beast is perfect for you. With 12-14 miles and 30-35 obstacles between you and the finish line, the Spartan Beast will test everything you’re made of: your strength, your endurance, your resolve. The unpredictable terrain and Spartan Obstacles are masterfully designed to push you deep into your discomfort zone, and well past those self-imposed obstacles you once considered your limits. Beast mode: on.Register Now
The Sprint may be our shortest distance race, but it’s still a favorite among both new and returning racers. It’s the perfect distance for those looking to start their Spartan journey. The Sprint also allows returning racers a manageable distance to see how far they can push themselves. Delivering 20-23 obstacles over 3-5 miles, you'll never run the same race twice. Once you complete the sprint you are 1/3 on your Spartan TRIFECTA: The ultimate Spartan achievement.Register Now
Hurricane Heat (or HH) is a team-based event designed to push racers to greater personal distances. There are no timing chips and no bibs. There is no individual competition. Each HH is a unique experience directly related to the individuality of the venue, so distances and times vary. You will be challenged, and as a team, you will succeed.Register Now
Spartan Race isn't just for adults. Our Spartan Kids Race offers two distances for the little Spartans in your life. Based on age, our Kids races have obstacles in them just like the grown up versions. Come watch your future Spartans run, jump, and play just like they're supposed to.Register Now
Welcome to Rough Creek Lodge. The familiar terrain of sprawling hunting grounds keeps Spartans coming back year after year. The terrain is both beautiful and an obstacle in itself -- with cacti along the trail every step of the way, and amazing views. To earn those vistas you’ll have to conquer some tough hills but we can promise you it's worth it at the finish line. This course is known to throw the unexpected at racers, including double bucket carries and drastic temperature changes, so come prepared to Spartan Up.
TOP REASONS TO TAKE ON THIS COURSE:
1. It is a proven venue that promises the unexpected —just because you’ve run it before means nothing. This course changes more than most established venues, always keeping you on your toes.
2. The on-site accommodations are excellent. Rough Creek Lodge has activities from zip lining, rock climbing, horseback riding and tomahawk throwing, to spas and golfing. Just make sure you book early!
3. A chance to get out of the city. The venue is far enough from Dallas that you will find more fresh air, cactus and rabbits, than honking horns and concrete buildings. With such little light pollution at the ranch, it has excellent star gazing.
4. Load up on those Trifectas. Texas is one of the few states with the opportunity to get one or more Trifectas without traveling outside of the state. Complete the Beast in Dallas and Super in Austin, with both venues also offering Sprints.
- Be Part of the Successful 10%
- Step By Step Tutorial
- Common Mistakes To Avoid
Nail Your Next Spear and Run Past the Burpee Pit!