Citizens Bank Park Philadelphia, PA USA
Spartan Race isn't just for adults. Our Spartan Kids Race offers two distances for the little Spartans in your life. Based on age, our Kids races have obstacles in them just like the grown up versions. Come watch your future Spartans run, jump, and play just like they're supposed to.Register Now
Designed for Philadelphia’s baseball team, but named after a bank, this stadium is money. The park, which holds over 40,000 fans, will play host to thousands of Spartans at this leg of the Stadium Series Spartan Sprint.
This City of Brotherly Love’s Stadium Series race gives Spartans a chance to take on over three miles of open-air chaos with over 20 obstacles that will challenge both seasoned racers and newbies. The stairways and tunnels will take racers on a fast-moving tour of the park. Spartans shouldn’t expect to be protected from the elements as race temperatures and rainy weather may play a role.
TOP REASONS TO TAKE ON THIS COURSE:
1. The park is modern and features wide concourse tunnels to run and crawl on, as well as multiple levels of stairs to climb – let the quad-searing begin!
2. Die-hard baseball fans especially will have trouble not stopping to stare as they run through the bleachers and outfield, traverse walls, and experience the ballpark like never before.
3. Grab a post-race hoagie or cheesesteak – two of Philly’s favorite foods – after the race by visiting any number of Philadelphia-style food stands located around the stadium.
4. Take a glance at Ashburn Alley – a walkway featuring restaurants, plaques of Phillies legends, and other MLB history along the third base line.
5. Catch a glimpse of the action (and maybe even yourself!) on the 76-foot high definition video scoreboard – the largest screen in the National League.
6. After you race, explore the city of brotherly love and celebrate your finish with a run up the iconic Rocky Steps that lead to the entrance of the Philadelphia Museum of Art.
- Be Part of the Successful 10%
- Step By Step Tutorial
- Common Mistakes To Avoid
Nail Your Next Spear and Run Past the Burpee Pit!