Porter Farms Concord, NC USA
There’s nothing mediocre about this middle distance race. The Spartan Super offers the ideal blend between distance and speed. Offering racers a true athletic test. If you consider yourself a more seasoned athlete determined to push beyond excuses, you just might have the mettle for a Spartan Super. Serving up 24-29 Spartan Obstacles and 8-10 miles of rugged terrain, the Spartan Super spares no one. Developed as the second race in the Spartan Trifecta, the Super is where you prove to yourself you’ve got everything it takes to face the Beast.Register Now
The Sprint may be our shortest distance race, but it’s still a favorite among both new and returning racers. It’s the perfect distance for those looking to start their Spartan journey. The Sprint also allows returning racers a manageable distance to see how far they can push themselves. Delivering 20-23 obstacles over 3-5 miles, you'll never run the same race twice. Once you complete the sprint you are 1/3 on your Spartan TRIFECTA: The ultimate Spartan achievement.Register Now
Spartan Race isn't just for adults. Our Spartan Kids Race offers two distances for the little Spartans in your life. Based on age, our Kids races have obstacles in them just like the grown up versions. Come watch your future Spartans run, jump, and play just like they're supposed to.Register Now
Spartan Race is pleased to return to Porter Farms, a 600-acre family owned and operated establishment in the peaceful town of Concord, North Carolina. The courses will be spread out over 100 acres of land that typically plays home to peaceful pastures on a sprawling farm, but on this weekend it will transform into an outlet for the passionate Spartan community.
Despite being a fast and flat course, this venue provides racers with an array of difficult challenges that are guaranteed to push each participant to their limit. Don’t miss out on kicking off your Spartan season with this fun, yet challenging, Spartan Super and Sprint.
TOP REASONS TO TAKE ON THIS COURSE:
1. This epic Super and Sprint is sure to provide an incredible challenge. Testing both speed and skill, racers are guaranteed to cross the finish line having left every ounce of effort on the pastures of Porter Farms.
2. Runners will encounter demanding, strenuous, and backbreaking battles with nature as they progress through the vast fields of the farm.
3. While this might be one of the flatter courses Spartan has to offer, there will still be plenty of mud, root-filled fields, and challenging obstacles to tackle on this beautiful course.
4. Located just 30 miles east of Charlotte, North Carolina’s largest city, a wide variety of post-race dining and celebration options are available.
- All the Spartan Obstacles
- What to Pack
- Gear and Resources
Eliminate Unwanted Burpees!