Spartanburg Spartan Race Spartanburg, SC USA
If you’re looking to unleash your inner beast and go to places you never imaged, the Spartan Beast is perfect for you. With 12-14 miles and 30-35 obstacles between you and the finish line, the Spartan Beast will test everything you’re made of: your strength, your endurance, your resolve. The unpredictable terrain and Spartan Obstacles are masterfully designed to push you deep into your discomfort zone, and well past those self-imposed obstacles you once considered your limits. Beast mode: on.Register Now
The Sprint may be our shortest distance race, but it’s still a favorite among both new and returning racers. It’s the perfect distance for those looking to start their Spartan journey. The Sprint also allows returning racers a manageable distance to see how far they can push themselves. Delivering 20-23 obstacles over 3-5 miles, you'll never run the same race twice. Once you complete the sprint you are 1/3 on your Spartan TRIFECTA: The ultimate Spartan achievement.Register Now
Hurricane Heat (or HH) is a team-based event designed to push racers to greater personal distances. There are no timing chips and no bibs. There is no individual competition. Each HH is a unique experience directly related to the individuality of the venue, so distances and times vary. You will be challenged, and as a team, you will succeed.Register Now
Spartan Race isn't just for adults. Our Spartan Kids Race offers two distances for the little Spartans in your life. Based on age, our Kids races have obstacles in them just like the grown up versions. Come watch your future Spartans run, jump, and play just like they're supposed to.Register Now
Get ready for the Spartanburg Spartan Race. This is our second year back at this beautiful venue, and we're already scheming ways to keep you on your toes.
TOP REASONS TO TAKE ON THIS COURSE:
1. This Spartan provides Southern Spartan’s the opportunity to tackle a course filled with twists and turns.
2. Committing to this race will keep you motivated to train and stay in shape. Get motivation to avoid temptation – don’t throw your Spartan lifestyle of healthy eating and consistent training to the wind over the holiday season.
3. Looking for an extra challenge? Or perhaps not quite ready to take on a Spartan Beast? No worries! We’ll be hosting a Sprint length race this weekend as well, so you can sign up to take on both, or select the distance of your choosing.
4. An adventurous place to visit either before or after your race is Lake Wateree State Park. It offers top-notch fishing, boating, and camping areas. There are also walking and biking trails, just in case you still have some energy left after the race (although we doubt that!)
- Be Part of the Successful 10%
- Step By Step Tutorial
- Common Mistakes To Avoid
Nail Your Next Spear and Run Past the Burpee Pit!