Reveille Peak Ranch Burnet, TX USA
There’s nothing mediocre about this middle distance race. The Spartan Super offers the ideal blend between distance and speed. Offering racers a true athletic test. If you consider yourself a more seasoned athlete determined to push beyond excuses, you just might have the mettle for a Spartan Super. Serving up 24-29 Spartan Obstacles and 8-10 miles of rugged terrain, the Spartan Super spares no one. Developed as the second race in the Spartan Trifecta, the Super is where you prove to yourself you’ve got everything it takes to face the Beast.Register Now
The Sprint may be our shortest distance race, but it’s still a favorite among both new and returning racers. It’s the perfect distance for those looking to start their Spartan journey. The Sprint also allows returning racers a manageable distance to see how far they can push themselves. Delivering 20-23 obstacles over 3-5 miles, you'll never run the same race twice. Once you complete the sprint you are 1/3 on your Spartan TRIFECTA: The ultimate Spartan achievement.Register Now
Spartan Race isn't just for adults. Our Spartan Kids Race offers two distances for the little Spartans in your life. Based on age, our Kids races have obstacles in them just like the grown up versions. Come watch your future Spartans run, jump, and play just like they're supposed to.Register Now
Welcome to Reveille Peak Ranch. Located in Burnet, Texas, this ranch offers over 62 miles that wind and weave through fields of wildflowers and cacti, dry creek beds, and exposed granite outcroppings -- all the makings of an authentic Texan Spartan Race.
Expect a course packed with single track descents, rugged rock climbs, muddy waters and obstacles... a whole lot of obstacles. In addition to all the traditional ropes climbs, heavy carries, and low crawls, you’ll have a slew of natural obstacles unique to this setting. Water crossing, anyone? Don’t worry, it’s shallow (enough).
TOP REASONS TO TAKE ON THIS COURSE:
1. Overnight camping is a big draw. Not many race venues offer on-site, primitive camping. The campsites are just a short warm-up jaunt away from the starting line.
2. In 2015, the first ever Spartan Prom was hosted by the Lone Star Spartans at this venue. If you bring out your blue suede shoes, know they’ll be getting muddy.
3. This is a fast course, while the hills of Texas are adequately utilized there’s no denying how quick this course is. Runners tend take the win, so start working those legs and up that cardio!
4. Food trucks. In Austin it’s all about the food trucks. Explore a world of flavor all within a one block radius.
5. Get in your post-race recovery jog as you take in the city along the The Boardwalk at Lady Bird Lake in downtown Austin.
- What is the Multi-Rig
Eliminate Unwanted Burpees!