Saraland Saraland, AL USA
There’s nothing mediocre about this middle distance race. The Spartan Super offers the ideal blend between distance and speed. Offering racers a true athletic test. If you consider yourself a more seasoned athlete determined to push beyond excuses, you just might have the mettle for a Spartan Super. Serving up 24-29 Spartan Obstacles and 8-10 miles of rugged terrain, the Spartan Super spares no one. Developed as the second race in the Spartan Trifecta, the Super is where you prove to yourself you’ve got everything it takes to face the Beast.Register Now
The Sprint may be our shortest distance race, but it’s still a favorite among both new and returning racers. It’s the perfect distance for those looking to start their Spartan journey. The Sprint also allows returning racers a manageable distance to see how far they can push themselves. Delivering 20-23 obstacles over 3-5 miles, you'll never run the same race twice. Once you complete the sprint you are 1/3 on your Spartan TRIFECTA: The ultimate Spartan achievement.Register Now
Spartan Race isn't just for adults. Our Spartan Kids Race offers two distances for the little Spartans in your life. Based on age, our Kids races have obstacles in them just like the grown up versions. Come watch your future Spartans run, jump, and play just like they're supposed to.Register Now
Welcome to Saraland. Spartans, prepare to enter the swampy South. This venue has a dynamic landscape riddled with challenging terrain the Spartan course designers are sure to use to slow you down. From sandy highlands to swampy bogs, prairie land to forest, this course has a little bit of everything. Be prepared to get mucky and dirty as Spartan transforms this southern location into the ultimate obstacle course race.
TOP REASONS TO TAKE ON THIS COURSE:
1. Swamps, mud, and muck. This course will be one of the dirtiest, at the end you’ll look like a cross between a sci-fi zombie and a swamp creature.
2. Enjoy some natural serenity off the course at Bellingrath Gardens, located on the Isle aux Oies River, with a conservatory, nature walk, water features, and several themed gardens.
3. Honor our country’s Armed Forces with a visit to our nation’s sixth naval ship of the U.S. Navy, the USS Alabama Battleship.
4. Locals have been raving to us about how Baumhowers, located at The Wharf in Orange Beach, is spears down the best spot for wings.
5. Want to get your fill of the freshest of seafood, how can you not when so close to the coast? Rest assured there are more than enough options to feast until your heart’s content. The difficult part will be deciding where to dine.
6. Take on an adventure through the swamps with a boat tour that’ll have you shaking in your boots. Whatever you do, don’t try to take a selfie with the crocodiles. Just don’t.
- All the Spartan Obstacles
- What to Pack
- Gear and Resources
Eliminate Unwanted Burpees!