Nordic Valley Ski Resort Eden, UT USA
There’s nothing mediocre about this middle distance race. The Spartan Super offers the ideal blend between distance and speed. Offering racers a true athletic test. If you consider yourself a more seasoned athlete determined to push beyond excuses, you just might have the mettle for a Spartan Super. Serving up 24-29 Spartan Obstacles and 8-10 miles of rugged terrain, the Spartan Super spares no one. Developed as the second race in the Spartan Trifecta, the Super is where you prove to yourself you’ve got everything it takes to face the Beast.Register Now
The Sprint may be our shortest distance race, but it’s still a favorite among both new and returning racers. It’s the perfect distance for those looking to start their Spartan journey. The Sprint also allows returning racers a manageable distance to see how far they can push themselves. Delivering 20-23 obstacles over 3-5 miles, you'll never run the same race twice. Once you complete the sprint you are 1/3 on your Spartan TRIFECTA: The ultimate Spartan achievement.Register Now
Hurricane Heat (or HH) is a team-based event designed to push racers to greater personal distances. There are no timing chips and no bibs. There is no individual competition. Each HH is a unique experience directly related to the individuality of the venue, so distances and times vary. You will be challenged, and as a team, you will succeed.Register Now
Spartan Race isn't just for adults. Our Spartan Kids Race offers two distances for the little Spartans in your life. Based on age, our Kids races have obstacles in them just like the grown up versions. Come watch your future Spartans run, jump, and play just like they're supposed to.Register Now
Just an hour north of the Salt Lake City International Airport you will find Nordic Valley Ski Resort, an outdoor playground nestled deep in the Wasatch Mountains. Proudly boasting that they are “Where Utah learns to ski,” Nordic Valley is known as an exceptional ski resort that features year-round activities including, mountain biking, a giant 400-foot water slide, and last but not least; Utah’s Spartan Races. Nordic Valley is conveniently located just minutes away from the booming town of Ogden, Utah, where you can find a vibrant downtown filled with live music nightly, independent restaurants, shopping and art galleries.
TOP REASONS TO TAKE ON THIS COURSE:
1. The slopes double as mountain bike and hiking trails during the Spring and Summer seasons, perfect for Spartans looking for that little extra bit of adventure.
2. Ogden has a rich mountain-to-metro personality that derives from a unique balance of vibrant shopping, delicious dining and exciting nightlife with backyard access to year-round, heart-pounding outdoor recreation.
3. For Spartans that are history buffs, don’t miss the Ogden Union Station Museum. Ogden was once the cross roads of the west, here you will find the rich history that sets Ogden apart.
4. Should racers be bringing their tiny Spartans with them you will find days of entertainment for the whole family! Check out the Hill Aerospace Museum, George S. Eccles Dinosaur Park, Treehouse Museum, iFly Utah, Flowrider and The Ogden Union Station.
5. Any local will tell you the best place to cool off after the race will be to head to Farr Better Ice Cream With over 75 flavors of ice cream you are sure to find a treat that you love.
6. For the 21+ don’t miss Utah’s Oldest Bar, the Shooting Star Saloon. Located in Ogden Valley, this taxidermy-strewn hole-in-the-wall bar is a local’s favorite. Make sure to have cash in hand, sit next to Buck the Bernard and order the Star Burger.
- All the Spartan Obstacles
- What to Pack
- Gear and Resources
Eliminate Unwanted Burpees!